“Build a new habit” small group personal training
Working out with others is a great way to keep yourself motivated and on track. That being said, not everyone can easily find a workout partner! I’ve created my “Build a new habit” small group personal training program for this exact reason!
This program is meant for people who want the accountability and motivation that comes from working out with others, and also the personalized approach of personal training. Over the course of 12 weeks, I will teach you how to exercise safely and effectively, and I will help you kickstart your nutrition efforts. The group is restricted to 4 participants, so we can still use a personalized approach to your program.
If this sounds like something that’s right up your alley, please fill out the form below. I will be in touch to let you know when the next program is starting, as well as make sure that you are a good fit. More details about the program can be found just a bit further down the page:
About the “Build a new habit” program
This program is for you, if you are:
- New to exercise and are looking for guidance to make sure you’re exercising safely and effectively
- In relatively good health, without any major underlying medical conditions
- Not a fan of exercise and have always struggled to stay active
- Serious about putting in the work and effort needed to make changes in your life
- A cat owner (just kidding, I like dog owners too)
This program is meant to help you build a new habit by teaching you:
- Foundational exercises to build your strength and confidence
- Ways to commit to your health goals and stay on track
- How small changes can have a big impact
What you get:
- Weekly personal training sessions in a small group setting
- A training log with all your workouts, which you get to keep
- Nutrition handouts to help curb bad eating habits
- Homework! Yup, you read that right- that’s why I asked if you are serious about putting in the work and effort
- 3 installments of $200 over the course of the 12 weeks program, for a total of $600
- New Westminster (please inquire for exact location)
- Please inquire for the next program start date
After being skinny unfit for the majority of my life, I discovered fitness by accident once I became a mom and started working out with my husband. A couple of years later, I started Tone Every Zone out of an overwhelming desire to help other busy individuals and couples juggle a hectic lifestyle while staying active.
My mission is to teach people about fitness and work with them as a team to make long lasting lifestyle changes. My personal values include being professional, honest and transparent in all of my doings but also being funny and silly because that’s what makes life (and your training sessions) fun!
I’m super excited to help guide you on your fitness journey through my small group training program!