The start of your fitness journey is a crucial period in time. You’re going to be sore, you will have LOTS of questions, and it’s very easy to fall off the bandwagon because the exercise habit isn’t fully part of your routine yet.
It’s also very easy to injure yourself if you don’t know what you’re doing – not a good way to start!
I’ve created my personal training packages to tackle these reasons specifically. They are meant to teach you how to exercise safely and effectively, as well as provide you with all the tools necessary to establish exercise and healthy eating as staples in your life. Throughout your journey, I will be there for you as your accountability resource, and guide to ensure you don’t fall off track.
What I ask is that you bring a genuine commitment to want to make a change.
- Foundational exercises to build your strength and confidence
- Weekly one-on-one personal training sessions so you can make sure you’re exercising safely
- Training log with all your workouts, which you get to keep so you can stay active in between sessions
- Nutrition guidance to help curb cravings and bad eating habits
Here’s what this awesome lady had to say about training with me:
“I’ve been working out with Irina for six months now and highly recommend her. We’ve played beach volleyball and hopscotch, gone running and stair climbing, done weights and circuit training, and yoga and meditation. She even ran my first 5k run with me!
Irina is a master at making great use of whatever space is available. Most importantly, Irina takes the time to really get to know you and I’ve never felt like “just another client”. She genuinely cares!”
– Kathy Wagner (52), Founder and Principal at Content Strategy Inc