Training with a partner is in these days, and for good reason! It’s a great way to keep each other motivated, on track, and even engage in friendly competition at times (ever wondered who can do the most number of push-ups?)
The start of your fitness journey is a crucial period in time. You’re going to be sore, you will have LOTS of questions, and it’s very easy to fall off the bandwagon because the exercise habit isn’t fully part of your routine yet.
It’s also very easy to injure yourself if you don’t know what you’re doing – not a good way to start!
I’ve created my couples personal training packages to tackle these reasons specifically. They are meant to teach you and your partner how to exercise safely and effectively, as well as provide you with all the tools necessary to establish exercise and healthy eating as staples in your life. Throughout your journey, I will be there for you as your accountability resource, and guide you to ensure you don’t fall off track.
What I ask is that you bring a genuine commitment to want to make a change.
- Foundational exercises to build your strength and confidence
- Training plan designed to challenge both you and your partner, so you both feel successful
- Weekly one-on-one personal training sessions so you can make sure you’re exercising safely
- Training log with all your workouts, which you get to keep so you can stay active in between sessions
- Nutrition guidance to help curb cravings and bad eating habits
- 40% partner discount
Here’s what this awesome couple had to say about training together:
“Irina is fantastic! My fiance and I signed on with a couples package and do most of our workouts together – I love how Irina gets both of us to workout with similar exercises, but she still tailors them to our individual health concerns. She’s very encouraging and is able to keep us motivated without scare tactics.
Irina is always adding new exercises and keeps our workouts interesting. I highly recommend her as a personal trainer!”
– Kare Jacoba (50), Marketing Consultant & Randy King (56), Lineman, BC Hydro