I am committed to work with you as a team to:
- Create goals that are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Resonant and Thrilling
- Design a workout program that is tailored to your unique needs and takes into account all aspects of your life
- Progress your workout program to avoid the plateau effect and to get you closer and closer to your goals every day
- Act as your resource for all fitness-related questions
- Hold you accountable!
- Give you the best in me so you can bring out the best in you!
Oh, and by the way, I’m not a drill sergeant!
When I ask people what images come to mind when they think “personal trainer”, one of the first things they say is “drill sergeant”. Someone who counts your reps and pushes you to the limit. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the wrong place.
I work with real, normal people. None of my clients aspire to be elite athletes, and they all have lives that are already intense and stressful. My clients are looking to better themselves but still be able to walk the next day, so I adapt the workouts to whatever my clients need. I don’t like to push people to the extreme – as a trainer, I know when an exercise is challenging enough. Often, my clients also know their bodies well enough to know when they can push more, or when they need to stop. Of course your workouts will be hard! But there is a difference between a hard workout and one that pushes you past your breaking point.
I also like to explore beyond just the physical aspect of my clients’ lives. For example, emotional health and psychological health are crucially important to maintain motivation! To this end, I work with a life coach to bring my clients all sorts of tools that will help them learn more about themselves. That’s just one of the ways in which I go beyond the workout.
Let’s start making some life-long changes together! Get in touch or learn more about me using the buttons below.