“Build a new habit” one-on-one personal training
I believe that fitness can be fun, diverse, and uniquely tailored to an individual’s needs. Often, people face a variety of barriers which prevent them from becoming more active, and a one-size fits all approach does not work.
I’ve created this program specifically for people who want the accountability, motivation and tailored approach of personal training, while also looking for the structure which comes with enrolling in a program. Over the course of 12 weeks, I will teach you how to exercise safely and effectively, and I will help you kickstart your nutrition efforts. What I ask of you is that you bring a genuine commitment to want to make a change.
If this sounds like something that’s right up your alley, please fill out the form below. I will be in touch to get a bit more info from you, and make sure that you are a good fit. More details about the program can be found just a bit further down the page:
About the “Build a new habit” one-on-one personal training program
This program is for you, if you are:
- New to exercise and are looking for guidance to make sure you’re exercising safely and effectively
- In relatively good health, without any major underlying medical conditions
- Not a fan of exercise and have always struggled to stay active
- Serious about putting in the work and effort needed to make changes in your life
- A cat owner (just kidding, I like dog owners too)
This program is meant to help you build a new habit by teaching you:
- Foundational exercises to build your strength and confidence
- Ways to commit to your health goals and stay on track
- How small changes can have a big impact in your overall health
What you get:
- Weekly one-on-one personal training sessions
- A training log with all your workouts, which you get to keep
- Nutrition handouts to help curb bad eating habits
- Homework! Yup, you read that right – that’s why I asked if you are serious about putting in the work and effort
- 3 installments of $300 over the course of the 12 weeks program, for a total of $900
- Your home, or building gym (You must be a resident of New Westminster to take advantage of this pricing)
- Note: If you are not a resident of New West, we can still do the program together, however a travel fee will apply.
After being skinny unfit for the majority of my life, I discovered fitness by accident once I became a mom and started working out with my husband. A couple of years later, I started Tone Every Zone out of an overwhelming desire to help other busy individuals and couples juggle a hectic lifestyle while staying active.
My mission is to teach people about fitness and work with them as a team to make long lasting lifestyle changes. My personal values include being professional, honest and transparent in all of my doings but also being funny and silly because that’s what makes life (and your training sessions) fun!
I’m super excited to help guide you on your fitness journey through my “Build a New Habit” program!